Keeping Memories Alive <body>


Hye readers!



future husband Mr.N!

so, welcome to My Memories. Just sharing, and you are reading My Memories. eventhough, I might not know who reads my memories. but I know it's you really cares about me. tQ again ^_^
hope you're enjoying while visiting and reading, God Bless ^^

Me Chrissy


I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist
I'm not a girl, but not yet a woman. well ya, I'm a person really easy going, sometimes it changed so sensitive. I'm a kindergarten Teacher, I'd choosed my life's purpose is my God's Purpose. because He's my Author for Alpha and Omega. Proud the be His servant. one more important thing, I'm a youngest sister in six siblings. I love my Mummy damn much!


My Day-dreaming

master being a Vilonist

Wife-to-be - Mr.N

owned Gospel's Album

build a house on the hill


Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Keeping Memories Alive

un-invited person comes into my house! (thief okay!)
tomorrow will be November 4!!
My second song : Masa mudaku.
dady's farewell party
avoid be the victims - hacker.
segmen : up kan followers dengan mendadak.
second segment.^^
not achieved and achieved.
The time of past..
menstrual pain


I won't to log in my Facebook for a while.. why?
Wednesday, November 7, 2012


because... I couldn't control even myself to publish all about me indeed.
what can I do for that? I know myself, then I just want to improve it. that's all. anyone here knows my Facebook acc.  you might go to check it by yourself, but I recommend you do not open my FB. *not telling you the link*
I just want to take a shortey rest from using FB. just wait and see how longer I can stay tuned from my rest being a user FB. ya, as u know. that's popular social site I ever known. 
before Facebook, I ever try this social site e.g Bearshare, Friendster, yahoo, etc. but talk about Friendster, I think that is a memorial site. haha. why? because when I search www.friendster.com, there's no social site any longer. *who cares about that*, Facebook steals friendster's users instead. haha.
another reason why I won't to log in my FB, there's someone really pushes me to give my number phone, I want to reject him without do something criminal to his feeling*yala tu*, but he couldn't even understand what I'm trying to say. *forget about that*
okay, I'll active on my blog my sayangs^^. 
kinda sleepy already.. guddynite^^:


sleep tight with our Heavenly Father, ask Him to look after you while you're in sleep. amen^^

Labels: ,



7:05 AM | <>0 comments