Keeping Memories Alive <body>


Hye readers!



future husband Mr.N!

so, welcome to My Memories. Just sharing, and you are reading My Memories. eventhough, I might not know who reads my memories. but I know it's you really cares about me. tQ again ^_^
hope you're enjoying while visiting and reading, God Bless ^^

Me Chrissy


I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist
I'm not a girl, but not yet a woman. well ya, I'm a person really easy going, sometimes it changed so sensitive. I'm a kindergarten Teacher, I'd choosed my life's purpose is my God's Purpose. because He's my Author for Alpha and Omega. Proud the be His servant. one more important thing, I'm a youngest sister in six siblings. I love my Mummy damn much!


My Day-dreaming

master being a Vilonist

Wife-to-be - Mr.N

owned Gospel's Album

build a house on the hill


Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Keeping Memories Alive

blessings : part 11
blessings : Part 1
I won't to log in my Facebook for a while.. why?
un-invited person comes into my house! (thief okay!)
tomorrow will be November 4!!
My second song : Masa mudaku.
dady's farewell party
avoid be the victims - hacker.
segmen : up kan followers dengan mendadak.
second segment.^^


blessing : courses Teacher Training Program
Saturday, December 8, 2012

sunday falling like a snow on my head,
I open my eyes, then I saw my favourite pillow,
oh! I'm home! hehe. just wanna say Home Sweet Home.
within 3 weeks I'm not at home actually, eventhough for some people that's a temporarily period, but for me it's really long journey to leave my hometown. 
okay now my dear^^, I want update myself on this blog ! on my Facebook, for me that's a mini blog because you can't writing all about you at there, but here! this blog is MINE! so, I've deserved to do everything here! *no complain* just me and me^^

so here, where I should start? 
emm, someone sents me a msg on FB, when you want to update your blog? thnx for admiring this simple blog,. thank u and xie xie ni^^.
last month on 22 November, I just received calling from Pastor, he said that tomorrow we'll be went to KK, indeed it was really shocked me. but I'm happy too, because I can full filled my holiday has a meaning. 

then, we departed from Beluran to Kota Kinabalu. when we're arrived there, we went in our classroom. in the classroom, people's eyes staring on us, because we're last participant had been call by SEGi Collage anyway, the class just began.
in my group has a five members, include me. our first lecturer had taught us is Mrs Ng. she's from Kuala Lumpur. and the second lecturer is Miss Yap. *favourite lecturer indeed*
she asked us to find our group's name. my member was really stucked in their idea, so I started to give an idea, eventough on that time I'm so speechless. I told them, I want to combine a words "VISTA + BESTARIE = VISTARIE" am I genius? haha. so then, our group named VISTARIE!


There we are^^
we do all things together..
from left : chrissy (me), Ling Su Ing (painter), Haffizianah (hand drawer),Kwan Chu San (leader), Weltika (important member).
we've a two assignments at the same time. so tiring. 
however, me and hafiziannah put our more efforts than the other member (just being honest right here). because the assignments, just me and her struggling for those assignments. added, our worksheet during the coursing have too many need to do. when we had been finished in our classroom, we go back in our room then continued our studies. we do that all over again, again, and again within 3 weeks. so tiring. fuh!
but thankful, when we're swing in busy bee area, all of us got a good healthy anyway, thank you my heavenly father^^.






showing you our picture during in the classroom.

as picture shown above. 
all the time, we all together laughing and laughing. even in our study mode, still can laughed! because we're kindergarten Teacher, so we're happy Teacher^^.

in 3 weeks, we've a class on Saturday (sabbath), so as you know me.. I and Mrs Azlyn, didn't attended that day. when I looked up on my schedule, on that day has a important subject! fuh! but I make my faith turn to even more strong. whole the sabbath day, we're didn't attend that schedule for studying. 
when sunday rise up! I just like this =.= made a blur face ever! I just do not know everything what've they have been studied. but I push and push my brain! haha. to catch up the lesson. THANK YOU SO MUCH MY LORD because He gave me a clever mind, even a little bit. hehe. I could even catched up the subject very well! fuh! and my group put a trust on me to handle everything the worksheets. ^^

we've a 6 lecturers. Yap, Ng, Lina, Nurul, Liza, Usop.
what a supporting lecturer I ever had. especially miss Yap^^


yaa, why I like her? because she's young and I'm a young Teacher. bilang orang b'ngam^^
she's so active while teaching us. and she always do a " question and answer session"
and ngam with my style's study.
when the exam around the corner, I started to worry. haha
what i'm doing when I'm in worries.


just over acting okay.haha.

the last day...


walllaa eeiii!
we masuk news baa^^.
totally shocked me, because there's a lot of participants, but the photographer had choose us to be a cover sabah times news^^

God, thank u so much my Lord.
because of you, our School going through very well. our patient from Heavenly Father, now we could see the fruit of patient. 
God, I love u so much. indeed. thank you.











7:26 PM | <>0 comments