Keeping Memories Alive <body>


Hye readers!



future husband Mr.N!

so, welcome to My Memories. Just sharing, and you are reading My Memories. eventhough, I might not know who reads my memories. but I know it's you really cares about me. tQ again ^_^
hope you're enjoying while visiting and reading, God Bless ^^

Me Chrissy


I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist
I'm not a girl, but not yet a woman. well ya, I'm a person really easy going, sometimes it changed so sensitive. I'm a kindergarten Teacher, I'd choosed my life's purpose is my God's Purpose. because He's my Author for Alpha and Omega. Proud the be His servant. one more important thing, I'm a youngest sister in six siblings. I love my Mummy damn much!


My Day-dreaming

master being a Vilonist

Wife-to-be - Mr.N

owned Gospel's Album

build a house on the hill


Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Keeping Memories Alive

new skin for lovely Blog ^^
in the middle of night ( sabbath ) if one day I die
when an angel fights for me,plus God leads me.
I'm still loving you by shiga Lin
that's why I really do hate POLITICE!!
I show my tears infront of my student....
I don't even care February. haha
holiday story morry. chrissy^^
blessing : courses Teacher Training Program
blessings : part 11


7 info to help your better zzz's
Tuesday, March 12, 2013

yaa..
now 8:48p.m o'clock.
10:00 p.m o'clock sharp! I need go to on my bed. pull up my blanket then sleep in peace.
but sometimes I having a big crisis with my bed anyway, it's like a pretty dumb actual. early go to my room, but my eyes still wide like a jaguar finds his victim. so now, I just research about sleep. come and check it out ^^






photo myself. it's fun for sometimes. hehe

alright then,

7 INFO TO HELO YOUR BETTER ZZZ'S
Before that, don’t exercise late at night, keep your bedroom at a cool, comfortable temperature, and make sure your bed, pillows and linens are comfy. 

1) SET A BED TIME ALERT
you should spend the first 20 minutes of that hour taking care of any necessary chores. This can helps you to remind that u have half an hour to get your rest.

2) DON'T CLEAR YOUR MIND
But,if you can clear your mind, go ahead and do it. But if that’s impossible, don’t force it—you’ll only end up panicking about the fact that you’re not sleeping. just think, think and think, more affected if you're had a day-dreaming. 

3) COUNT NUMBER - NOT SHEEP!
count backward from 300 by 3s.

4)GET UP A HALF -HOUR EARLIER
try getting up, for example, at 6:30 instead of your usual 7 wakeup time—no matter what time you fell asleep the night before. You may be extra-sleepy for a little while, but this is hands-down the most effective way to reset your body clock

5) CONSIDER SEEING A PROFESSIONAL
(read by yourself if you have a trouble sleep)

6) DON'T WORRY IF YOU CAN'T SLEEP RIGHT AWAY.
You shouldn’t pass out the second your head hits the pillow. If that happens all the time, it’s a sign that you’re sleep deprived. (Yes, I do admitted that this thing happened to me lately.)

7) GO TO BED WHEN U'RE TIRED
don't force your energy by taking a caffaine to recover your energy, just go to sleep.


thank you readers^^ for reading this, this is summary that I wrote after I read it. more info just click it. 
wish good night for yoou allls.. ^^





6:38 AM | <>0 comments