Keeping Memories Alive <body>


Hye readers!



future husband Mr.N!

so, welcome to My Memories. Just sharing, and you are reading My Memories. eventhough, I might not know who reads my memories. but I know it's you really cares about me. tQ again ^_^
hope you're enjoying while visiting and reading, God Bless ^^

Me Chrissy


I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist
I'm not a girl, but not yet a woman. well ya, I'm a person really easy going, sometimes it changed so sensitive. I'm a kindergarten Teacher, I'd choosed my life's purpose is my God's Purpose. because He's my Author for Alpha and Omega. Proud the be His servant. one more important thing, I'm a youngest sister in six siblings. I love my Mummy damn much!


My Day-dreaming

master being a Vilonist

Wife-to-be - Mr.N

owned Gospel's Album

build a house on the hill


Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Keeping Memories Alive

I'm a servant of the Lord
afternoon's bath
7 info to help your better zzz's
new skin for lovely Blog ^^
in the middle of night ( sabbath ) if one day I die
when an angel fights for me,plus God leads me.
I'm still loving you by shiga Lin
that's why I really do hate POLITICE!!
I show my tears infront of my student....
I don't even care February. haha


Adventist Youth ( AY )
Saturday, March 16, 2013

this evening sabbath, there's no activities *sigh*
the last sabbath either, we went to Ulu Dusun's church for sort of Seminar be held by Pastor Washington. so, we cannot do AY's activities. *sigh again* , why did I'm sighing at? because at home I'm just lounge with laptop on sabbath, I do read sort of divine's book but seems it's too lame for me. read Thy words from Bible Learning at Facebook, read then I don't have a person to share my thought, so what that means? reading without learning lar. 
next sabbath, we'll go to Ulu Dusun's church again. there's an event for children. before I forgot, tomorrow is my cousin's engagement ceremony, but it clash on my schedule for tomorrow, I need to attend at Ulu dusun's church for their reheasel. it's complicated to choose. (I'm gonna tell you tomorrow about this yaa)

yeah, continue my main point.

yes my dear, some of activities. just for your information about my Church, our church's members you can count it by your ten fingers. but, we're so grateful that Lord ever said that, where has a few people gathering for My Name, I'll be there too. and yet, if not because of my church, I couldn't even figure out what my real talents to serve my Father.


yeah, we do love singing. satu-satunya pianist di gereja kami. hehe.
I learned how to sing, start from our church's choir. my first attempts for singing, it's quite horibble, sumbang yang minta ampun! but I keep trying my best to hone my talent by singing everyday and everyway I sing, sing and sing.and the best place ever in the bathroom, haha. echoed yang best bah! haha. but now, God gives me what I need to. He gives me the talents, is singing indeed. (bukan memuji diri, tapi bersyukur dengan apa yang telah Dia berikan untuk hidup saya), until they asked me : did u take a vocal classes?   sounded like humiliating me. because someone said to me that whoever take a Vocal classes is lack of singing skill. yes I am, I'm lack of it. 


yaa, this's sabbath school at beluran. just like I said, you can count a person in the image, right? 

right then, sun has set, and a first day in a week has begun! 
HAPPY NEW WEEK YOU ALL!! ^^ 
GOD BLESS ALL OF US WHO TRUSTED IN HIM!




3:17 AM | <>0 comments