Keeping Memories Alive <body>


Hye readers!



future husband Mr.N!

so, welcome to My Memories. Just sharing, and you are reading My Memories. eventhough, I might not know who reads my memories. but I know it's you really cares about me. tQ again ^_^
hope you're enjoying while visiting and reading, God Bless ^^

Me Chrissy


I'm a Seventh-Day Adventist
I'm not a girl, but not yet a woman. well ya, I'm a person really easy going, sometimes it changed so sensitive. I'm a kindergarten Teacher, I'd choosed my life's purpose is my God's Purpose. because He's my Author for Alpha and Omega. Proud the be His servant. one more important thing, I'm a youngest sister in six siblings. I love my Mummy damn much!


My Day-dreaming

master being a Vilonist

Wife-to-be - Mr.N

owned Gospel's Album

build a house on the hill


Credits

Designer: Wyona
Images: Cyworld | Wyona
Host: blogger | photobucket
Pixels: GG | Happyy-stop
Reference: blogskins



Keeping Memories Alive

pengalaman wira-wira negara Malaysia
my Lastest mooody2
sunday's story
Adventist Youth ( AY )
I'm a servant of the Lord
afternoon's bath
7 info to help your better zzz's
new skin for lovely Blog ^^
in the middle of night ( sabbath ) if one day I die
when an angel fights for me,plus God leads me.


Fasting For Future (FFF)
Friday, March 22, 2013

hye there..
happy sabbath anyway ^^
I just set my mind to fast for my future, 
I'm a girl used to be full with dreams, when I was a student, I want a better education then even my career. but instead, I just have a SPM's certificate. I don't even have any sorf of diploma nor degree certificate. now I'm 20 year old. and yet, soon as possible, I'm going to 25, and still yet don't have an advance education? I'm a human too. know how to feel "embarrass". long time ago, I'm fast for my SPM result. then I just got 3A's. nowadays, 3A's will always been neglected by goverment. well, I pray to God, I wanted a job that couldn't bothering Your Holy Sabbath. so, He answered as just I wished for. 

I'll tell you directly, I want go to Universitas Advent Indonesia (UNAI).

 

God, Thanks for everything.. 
I need to prepare myself to going to holy the sabbath day.






2:45 AM | <>2 comments